Mount Batur volcano is an active volcano located at Bangli regency, Bali, Indonesia. Spending around 2 hours driving car from Denpasar the capital city of Bali. According to Hindu believe, Mount Batur is one of the sacred mountain. Mount Batur is 1,717 m (5,633 ft) above sea level. That’s why it can be summited in around 2 hours by physically fit hikers.
This Mount Batur Bali Climbing is offered to you to enjoy sunrise from the top of an active volcano. The beauty of the view is really promising. Glorious sunrise and stunning morning views filling your mind and soul. From the spot, we will stop at a Bali agrotourism. At there, you’ll see various tropical plants and how to make Balinese coffee in traditional process.
- 02.00 – 03.00 a.m. : picking up at your hotel, transport directly to hiking starting point
- 03.45 a.m. : arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing
- 04.00 a.m. : beginning of our hiking to Mount Batur
- 04.20 a.m. : continuing our hiking to the summit crater
- 06.15 a.m. : arrival at the summit crater
- 07.00 a.m. : continuing our trek around entire crater
- 08.00 a.m. : beginning our descent to Jati Temple, which is our finishing point
- 09.00 a.m. : arrival at finish point plus board car
- 09.30 a.m. : stopping off at a Balinese coffee plantation
- 12.00 p.m. : return arrival at your hotel
A minimum of 02 people required per booking or per tour.
What you need to bring
hiking shoes, jacket, long pants, camera.
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel by air conditioned car (Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- All entrance fee as per hiking itinerary
- A light breakfast at the top
- Coffee or drinking water
- Local trekking guide
- Enjoying coffee making process
- Any parking fee
This package is for happy people who love to book for 2-4
This is for happy people who love to book for 5